FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
The fee for therapy is $175 per 50 minute session. Family therapy sessions are $200 per 90 minute session.
Due to more voices in the room, I like to schedule enough time for everyone to have an opportunity to be heard.
I accept payments in cash, check, and all major credit cards.
Payment is due at time of services.
Services may be reimbursed to you in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I do not file insurance for clients, but rather provide a superbill for clients to file their own. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance company the following questions.
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Should you miss your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.